In the spirit of Jay Baer and Amber Naslund’s book, The Now Revolution, we’re keeping in the theme of “7 Shifts To Make Your Business Smarter, Faster And More Social”. Today, we’re listing the seven reasons why you should attend The Now Revolution Tour in Vancouver [of course there are many more]. Without further ado, here are the seven reasons:
- You are using social media.
- You may be unsure what resources are needed.
- You work with or are a SMB wondering how social media can work for you.
- You are wondering how to implement social in your business.
- Your corporate culture is not social? If your sales team talks to customers, it is.
- You’re business is on Twitter, but no one is talking with you.
- No one is joining, commenting, or liking your content on your Facebook Page.
“Once upon a time, customer contact was centralized around the switchboard, and the phone was the preferred method for communication between companies and customers. When it rang, you answered, because it was likely a customer or a potential customer on the other end of the line. Now, the calls are coming through online, via the social phone.” ~ Marcel Lebrun, CEO of Radian6
If you need more reason to attend The Now Revolution Tour in Vancouver, then check out the following interview. One of Vancouver’s finest social media strategists, Trevor Turnbull, who is anExecutive Consultant for tMedia Strategies and Founder of Social Connect Blueprint recently did an interview with Jay Baer discussing the essence of The Now Revolution.